Internet Download Manager (IDM) offers a user-friendly interface to manage the transfer of files on your computer. You can use the IDM manager interface to start and stop active downloads as you wish. The program can let you know when there is downloadable content on a webpage you visit, and you can use the manager to download the targeted media.
- Download and install a free copy of IDM crack, and then start the program.
- Click the “Add URL” program button if you have a link to a file you want to download. Copy and paste the download link into the “Address” field in the dialog that appears, and click “OK.” Alternatively, browse to a page with active download links and IDM will ask for permission to download the file (s).
- Click the “Stop” button on the IDM to stop the downloads and press the “Continue” button to continue any download pauses. Select unwanted downloads, and then click the “Delete” button to remove files in progress from your queue.
- Navigate through the folder tree on the left side of the manger to locate a download has completed. IDM will sort the files into categories, such as “Documents” and “Video”.
- Use the “Stop Queue” and “Start Queue” button to pause or resume your entire download list. Click on the red “X” of the manager to close the program interface -. The program will still run in the background of your computer and will be available whenever you prepare to download a file
Configure IDM to optimize downloads you can download files from the Internet faster with a download manager such as Internet Download Manager. Learn with these images to configure the “Connection” tab in the Download Manager options. Adjust the parameters of connection type and speed, maximum number of connections and discharge limits.